St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery
St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery dates back to our Parish’s origin. It was founded in 1914 by pioneering Catholic families, mostly of Germanic and Slavonic stock, who settled circa 1912 in the area formerly known as Tillman, Florida. Our first church on this site still stands, is now surrounded by the Cemetery, and continues to be used for special services.
The Cemetery is located at 1422 Miller Street NE, several miles east of the main church and school at 5330 Babcock Street NE.
St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery offers burial rights for full body remains, the burial of cremated remains and inurnment of cremated remains in its two columbarium. St. Joseph Cemetery offers burial/columbarium opening and closing services, opening and closing for a full body burial site must be arranged through a third party and scheduled with our Cemetery Manager, Anne O'Neill.